Wednesday, February 29, 2012

"D" DAY

Can you believe that a whole month has gone past.  I was very optimistic and thought I would get all 50 cards made, but alas only managed 14.  I also haven't updated my blog this month, purely because I didn't know how to keep the Blog Hop on the top.  I better start learning all these things soon.  I have had such fun reading your comments and seeing your cards.  Thank you so much for playing along and following my blog.  Cross fingers that you will be the winner of my RAK.  I will be doing the draw tomorrow morning SA time using the www.random.org system to make it fair.

I will start posting what I have been up to next week just so that you know I have been busy.  Apart from my 14 cards, I made about 8 double page layouts.

Got to sign off now.  Sleep tight and for those of you who still have to load cards, make comments and become a follower you best hurry as time is running out.

Shaz

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, Sharon....this is why I don't have a blog....I couldn't keep it up! You know there are a lot of us out here hoping to be winners! And I think 14 cards is pretty good...after all, that's a card every other day! Not to shabby, girl! Thanks again for hosting!

    ReplyDelete