Wednesday, January 25, 2012

6 days and counting

Well in less than a week we start with the Let's Scrap blog hop.  I am nearly ready - just a few technical hitches but I'm sure they will be sorted out by the 1st February.  I'm off tomorrow to go and buy some RAK for the lucky winner and I can't wait, it is just obvious that I will have to buy some more stuff for myself (lol).  I think my stash is more than my pages.

So in preparation of the blog hop, I started following some of the hosts, but I found it quite time consuming.  Only managed to follow 10 day, so my goal is to follow another 10 everyday and by the 1st I will be able to scrap way and not worry about the administration side.

I have checked my diary and I have absolutely nothing planned for February.  My mom is emigrating to the UK and leaves on Monday 30 Jan, so this month has been hectic.  At least I will be able to drown my sorrows in scrapbooking and I can't wait.

So until the 1 February 2012........ Ciaio

No comments:

Post a Comment